Frequently Asked Questions
"WHERE CREATIVITY PROVIDES A FUN PLACE FOR ALL AGES TO EXCERCISE THEIR CREATIVE SIDE AND LEAVE THE MESS BEHIND"
1. What are your hours for drop-in?
Monday through Thursday 10am - 5/6:00pm.; Friday and Saturday 10-1/2 p.m. - CLOSED SUNDAY or by appointment
2. Are you open to the public?
Yes - during our regular scheduled hours
3. How much are the Create-A-Craft program projects?
It varies - but our Kids Create-A-Craft program projects start at $10.....includes sitting fee and everything you need to create the project that you picked
4. How old do our kids have to be to participate in the After School, No School or Summer Arts & Crafts Programs?
We ask that they be at least 5 years to participate in our drop off programs.
6. Can we use an After School or Summer Arts & Crafts Punch Card for more than one member of the family?
Yes - you can share a punch card